Ambalaba is a beautiful Creole classified 4 stars as furnished holiday, located between the Indian Ocean and Reunion mountain in Little Island in the wild south, located in a beautiful tropical garden with trees and flowers of 1000 m2 . Ambalaba is a luxury villa (✩✩✩✩ classified holiday rental and with the label Quality Tourism Reunion Island) which offers you, at the same time, an ideal situation for the discovery of the South of the island and a high-end comfort with services adapted to your expectations and your budget.
The villa Ambalaba has three units each with its secure parking space and its independent access. The property offers a suite for four people and two studios for two people. Ambalaba Villa welcomes couples but also groups or families up to eight people.
At Ambalaba Villa, all rooms are air-conditioned, equipped with flat-screen HDTV (thematic channels in number and news channels in various languages), a DVD player, a mini-hi-fi system and free Wi-Fi. Broadband Internet (fiber optic) and a private phone line. Each unit has its kitchen and dining area and its dedicated terraces. Depending on the rental requested, the property offers a large infinity pool or a very nice spa area up to 4 people.
• A welcome cocktail is waiting for you
• A personalized welcome and we will be at your disposal to inform you about the region and make your stay as pleasant as possible
• You will be completely autonomous but if needed or a simple advice, know that we live nearby and three minutes from the place of your holidays
• On order, you will be able to have your meal delivered
• On request made well in advance, you will even have the opportunity to discover authentic cuisine concocted by a chef at home and prepare an unforgettable dinner for a special occasion.
• We also take care of reserving your activities
• We put you directly in touch with a driver-guide for your transfers (including airports) and your excursions.
Ambalaba Villa is located near the village center of La Petite-Île. The differences services and small shops are accessible even on foot (Bakery, Food, Pharmacy and doctors, Post Office, Gas Station ...). A small, rural and peaceful village on the south of Reunion Island, La Petite-Île is the western gateway to the wild South and the wide open spaces associated with it. Ambalaba Villa is the ideal starting point to discover the entire southern region of Reunion Island: the Cirque de Cilaos, the High Plains, the Piton des Neiges, the Volcano of the Furnace, the wild and basaltic coast of the Great South and the most beautiful beaches of the island including the beach of Grande Anse but also the city of Saint-Pierre with its market, its shops, its heritage and its intense nightlife.
How to reach Ambalaba Villa? :
• Whether you come from Saint-Pierre or Saint-Joseph (from the South), the first landmark is the La Croisée Roundabout
• From this roundabout, go up to the village of Petite-île while backing the Indian Ocean
• Continue on to the church on your right about 4 minutes later
• After the church, take the first right, continue for 300 m then, on the right, cross the small bridge over the Petite-Île gully
• Continue climbing for 3 minutes (there is a first left turn and then 200 meters ahead, a second right turn) continue for 200 meters and slow down
• Villa Ambalaba is located at the end of the impasse on your right ... You are there! Welcome !
Spa & GymPool table, Heated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden, Gated-Community
12:00 PM (noon)